GATHER Industrie GmbH has developed a stainless-steel coupling adapter with short connection thread. It can be used for all standard industrial barrels with a 2-inch connection.
The self-closing nipple is screwed into the 2-inch barrel thread by hand and can be tightened with an open-end wrench over the hexagonal wide wrench, protruding beyond the barrel collar.
Standard coupling adapter for 2-inch industrial barrels. Simple, quick and dry-break connection.
The O-ring of the adapter provides a secure seal and prevents herewith leakage and production stops.
The proven GATHER dry-break technology called “DBG” enables a simple, quick and dry-break connection.
– Extended, hexagonal coupling part for easy tightening of the adapter
– 2-sided, self-closing shut-off valves (nipple and socket)
– Short connection thread for 2-inch barrel connections (standard)
– Surfaces according to hygiene class H3 (Ra ≤ 0.8 µm) on request
– Seals in different – also FDA-compliant – materials available