Business Process Analyst at ASCO Controls
Location: Ede, Netherlands
The objective of the Business Process Analyst is to review business processes to gain a complete understanding of current procedures, identify improvements, document those processes, and connect business people to information technology groups in ASCO. The BPA will be the first contact within the IT department for all ERP related requests.
The Business Process Analyst reports functionally to the IT Transition Manager EMEA. Administrative organizational supervision is provided by the Netherlands business unit.
• Build and evaluate business advancement processes
• Carry out Analysis of present processes and identify opportunities to enhance processes
• Create and implement initiatives, business process development, and operative process management
• Inspect effectiveness of active process improvement initiatives and make useful recommendations
• Lead of local IT ERP projects
• Collect information and evaluate them in the alignment of project goals and organization goals
• Communicate with users at all levels to evaluate key performance measures of loss, cost and wages
• Implementation and roll out of European Standard processes
• Participate at European Standardization projects
• User training and support of users on business processes
• Improve reporting requirements by using MS SQL techniques
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or equivalent by experience. Career changers with similar founded experience are also welcome.
• Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyse business processes and workflows
• Strong skills in Process Mapping and Business Process Reengineering
• Experience facilitating workshops and focus groups
• Strong understand of database technologies
• Understanding of Business Intelligence capabilities
• Experience with ERP user support activities
• Strong understanding of ERP environments
• Ability to work with others in a team environment. Fluent English skills in verbal and writing are a requirement.
• Good organizational and troubleshooting skills. Good time-management and self-management skills are also desirable.